Upper Mississippi River Valley 4x v1.0 FS22
Upper Mississippi River Valley (PC Only Map 4X)
Welcome to Upper Mississippi River Valley. This is a fictional 4x map based on the northeast region of Iowa.
– Corn Dryer is inbuilt in map produces dry corn from corn, NEED to OWN LAND for use.
– Custom harvestore is inbuilt into the map and produces silage from grass/alfalfa/clover/chaff, NEED to OWN LAND for use.
– Whiskey, Beer, Wine, Ethanol, Chips, Soymilk, Pasta, and Oatmeal custom productions are included in the map.
– Map has two new crops, Alfalfa and Clover, which can be mowed as grass and baled, food for animals. Credits to Lancyboi.
– Custom crop textures for corn by AW Modding, Wheat, and barely destruction by SeriousMods.
– Corn and Soybeans can now output cornstalks and bean straws, which can be baled and sold for extra bucks.
– Working traffic signals, script by Achimobil.
– Map has Custom Geo inbuilt. Corn and Soybeans can be planted in spring and harvested in winter.
– Map has additional ground textures and can be used in paint mode.
– Custom lighting added, orange sunrise and sunset, darker nights.
– Map has 63 arable lands, ranging from medium to large, and a few meadows.
– Custom flat bottom grain bins added across farms and NEED to OWN LAND for use.
– Custom Iowa license plates added.
– 7 custom farm areas on the map, with 9 dairy barns and 3 pigsties. Need to buy land to own.
– Added Anhydrous Ammonia as a new fertilizer type. Propane added.
– 2 Fire Stations are added to the map with animated doors.
– All farms have fuel triggers. I left out the house trigger, so players can add their own triggers.
– 10 sell points included and vary for each product. Train silo and train sell point added.
– There is a John Deere Dealership, There are dealer vehicles that can only be used as demo equipment.
– There is a bulk feed shop for buying seeds, lime, herbicide, fertilizer, anhydrous, and propane.
– Added sell point for chaff. Sell point also takes Silverrun DLC map products.
– Added custom sounds across the map. Various buildings have smoke effects.
– Multi-Terrain Angle installed, using 32 angles.
– Map is completely Error-free and just a few small warnings that are harmless.
Note: The map is originally made by DR Modding for FS17, Map is completely redone by DJ Modding for FS22.
Note: I do not take complete credit for the models/objects as a few of them are from Fs19 maps where I did convert to FS22, and make changes to models and textures.
Map Models & objects: Giants Software, CCS101, DR Modding, MRG Mapping, MB Farms, Louisiana Mapping, Central Ohio Modding, Lancyboi, Txzar Mapping, CBJ Midwest Modding, Seriousmods, NoCreekFarms, NEFG Modding, Antler22, CSA Modding, HD Modding, Dyjo modding, Piotr75, ShowMeDirt, PM-Modding, RWModding, AWModding, Fatian and TSM, blueweb, Rory Kain, bhModding, North Simulation, cjwilksy, IB055, ThompsonM06, Fendt512, Basti_66, Amy Hertzler, Eric Borman, Edwards Modding, Dr.Drulia, and 4MR modding.
Scripts: LS-Modcompany/kevink98, modelleicher, GTX, Ifko, Andy, LKX/Stegei, Sven777b, Evgeny Zaitsev, TracMax, CCS101.
– I apologize if there are objects on the map that are not credited properly. Please drop me a message so that I can update credits. I would always credit people’s work properly.
– I would always be grateful to Will(CCS101) for helping me with my maps, scripts, and much more when needed.
– I would always be grateful to CCS101, DR Modding, MRG mapping, Serious Mods, Txzar Mapping, Lancyboi for letting me use models from their maps.
– I would always be grateful to Klutch Simulations, DjGoHam Gaming, The FarmSim Guy, Farmer Klein, Argsy Gaming, 82 Studio, Farmer Cop, Kederk Farms, Virtual Farmer, FSClub, PrestigeWorldWide, Trucket Matzy, Mighty Mike Farms, Dr Drulia for the support and map reviews.
Tags: BYFFS22NEEDtxzar mapping