Download Mod –
This modification adds a new tab with settings to the pause menu.
– changing the visibility of the interface,
– changing the visibility of the crosshair,
– changing the time format,
– displaying the current date,
– displaying the fade effect when switching cameras,
– changing the visibility of dialog boxes,
– displaying a fill indicator above the trailer,
– changing the smoothness of the camera movement,
– easier engine starting (starting the engine by pressing the accelerate key),
– automatically starting savegame after loading is complete,
– changing visibility of non mod/DLC items in the shop,
– changing of the environment lighting,
– changing of the depth of field setting,
– changing the visibility of wild animals,
– changing the camera collision behavior
Game Farming Simulator 22
Size 38 KB
Join this channel to get access to perks:
Farmer Klein Affiliate links
Games and Online Game Stores
– Farming Simulator 22 (PC) –
– Farming Simulator 22 (PC-Download) –
– Farming Simulator 22 Season Pass (PC) –
– Farming Simulator 22 GIANTS Bonus Bundle –
– Farming Simulator 22 SADDLE TRAC Pack –
– Modding Tutorials 5.0 –
Gamesplanet (Keys for Steam, EPIC, GOG, Ubisoft, Origin and more)
Current Specials –
Full catalog –
– Add this code to any purchase – FARMER-KLEIN
– SnowRunner –
– Surviving the Aftermath –
Gaming + Streaming hardware
– Elgato Wave 3 USB Mic –
– Elgato Stream Deck –
– Logitech G Farm Sim Vehicle Side Panel –
– Thrustmaster T300 RS (Wheel and T3PA pedals) –
– Cooler Master MH-752 MH752 Gaming Headset With Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound –
– Acer ED323QUR Abidpx 31.5 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) Curved 1800R VA Gaming Monitor 144Hz Refresh Rate –
– ELECOM 2.4GHz Wireless Finger-operated Large size Trackball Mouse 8-Button Function with Smooth Tracking –
– WooZoo Floor Fan –
good mod, but why is there no brightness setting as it was in FS 19? Will there be such a feature in the future?
Man you always have the best content. You are a game saver, lol, by the way, i get it, I am totally color blind myself, most don;t understand the unique challenges that presents. Thanks again and keep the great content coming.
Yes and yes, I used it in 19 and I'm using it in 22. Great mod and I will be donating my first born to the mod author….best of luck with that, poor mod author.
Didn't know this was in 19. I really like this mod in 22, the only problem is it crashes my game when I exit the game so had to uninstall it
I use it in 22 I didn't know it existed for 19. That being said the camera smoothness settings and the camera collision are a game changer
Thanks Farmer Klein for an informative and interesting description of the extra settings. I'm new to the FS franchise so have never used this facility before. I'm looking to add it to FS22 though.
Use it a lot in FS19. Don't own FS22 yet. However, it is getting to the stage as mods come online that I will switch over.
I'm missing some of my game settings I don't know what to do
This is almost a must have it can do so much.
I would be hard to do probably but I would love to just turn wild animals down to 50% or 25%. I find them a nice feature but over done. They should be more rare.
Another great review Farmer Klein. I love this mod as it allows for so many things, particularly the disabling of the camera collision. Having the ability to disable the crosshair is another plus. I see several mods that are within this one mod. I see that as another plus due to not having to have so many mods in your mods folder. Whenever I can lower the number of mods within my mods folder I see as an improvement. Thanks for showing.
YES, Great Mod. Regarding the lighting; It's great even if you don't create you own file. It will source the lighting file from any map in the mod folder. Personally, I used either oxygendavid, DJ Modding or lancyboi maps for the lighting setting.
Yay! For camera collision off :-D… and edge scrolling off! And… and…
Thanks for this Video. I was not going to use this mod because I do not create content. But, after your video, I have already downloaded it. There are several settings I will use. Thanks again.
17:45 In case somebody asks why features like these exist: optimizations.
Great mod and even better mod review video!
Great video FK, very informative. I loved this in FS19 and used some of the features all the time. Great to see it back!
This is truly a content creators dream
I thi k giants need to actual ro do this for the game it self
Thanks FK, I am using in both FS….. nice feature
Love this mod. excellent advice thanks.
i may. The are you sure thing is annoying
some of the settings i love
The lighting on that mod map that you showed looked more pink.
Same as fs 19 just repeated
yes i did in 19 and now in 22 lol
Thank you will use this now.
Used In 19. And already running in fs22
OH Yeah! So glad it's back. Thanks for the detailing it for us, it really helps. Now if Easy DEV would come out I would be all set. LOL
Thanks. Great review.
Thanks for going through them all! really helped alot
A LOT of cool stuff here FK. Thanks for going through all of these. This looks like it’s going to be a staple mod in my gameplay 👍
Great vid fk 👍