Patch and Content Update 1.2 is now avaialble. Fire up your game on your platform of choice and be sure to download the update so you can get access to all the new stuff added to 1.2 as well as the big list of fixes. More info below…
How to report bugs –
Changes & Improvements
● Adjusted contract vehicles accordingly as some had wrong tools for the job at hand
● Adjusted prices for used vehicle sale
● Adjusted repair costs
● Adjusted ridge markers on seeders to not dig up stones anymore
● Changed display of day numbers
● Changed price fluctuations display, so it shows actual history of prices of the last 12 months
● Fixed an issue where AI workers were unable to use and turn plows correctly
● Fixed an issue where leased machinery for a contract would disappear once accepted
● Fixed an issue where picking up objects as a client in MP could crash the game
● Fixed an issue where playing with a custom season length could cause issues in weather forecasts or indefinite rain/snow
● Fixed an issue where some contracts were unable to be finished
● Fixed an issue where the AI worker would continuously get paid even though the game was paused
● Fixed an issue where the game wouldn’t start on certain Intel GPUs
● Fixed an issue where using DLSS could result in some “ghosting” artifacts
● Fixed an issue where using DLSS on supported cards could lead to a black screen
● Fixed an issue where using the Big Bag lifter tool could cause the game to freeze or crash
● Fixed an issue where vehicles would get duplicated when reset
● Fixed an issue with animals running around the place when they shouldn’t
● Fixed an issue with the map filter overlays displaying the “needs plowing” and “needs lime” status incorrectly
● Fixed income of placeables to be consistent per year, now shown as income per month
● Fixed issues with emptying of bunker silos
● Fixed loan interest rates over a whole year
● Fixed Manure Heap and Manure Heap Extension, they are now working as expected
● Fixed reset of collectibles after they had all been collected
● Fixed Rostselmash Nova pipe unloading effect
● Fixed seed usage when direct-sowing grass
● Fixed sell point prices and price fluctuations
● Fixed switched fields and field numbers on Elmcreek map
● Fixed the rear paddle buttons on the Logitech G920 not being properly bound on Xbox
● Fixed tree growth to be the same independent of the length of a month
● Fixed various issues with manual shifted tractors
● Improved combine headers on sloping terrain
● Improved cotton bale loading
● Improved driving behavior of multi-axled trucks
● Improved pallet handling and performance
● Reduced AI worker costs all around
● Fixed Arcusin Multipack D14 bale unload
● Added ability to enlarge ModHub screenshots when viewing the mod details
● Added ability to remove buildings on all four farms of the Elmcreek map
● Added AI support for reverse driving tractors (Vario 900 & Valmet 8750)
● Added Mobile Home placeable
● Added Old Barn placeable
● Added option for free placement of placeables
● Added option for higher fuel usage
● Added option to place vines and olives with parallel snapping
● Added yield potential and weed removing tool recommendation to the field info
● License Plate on Erlengrat now fully customizable
● Foliage in the distance can flicker in weird colors on certain hardware setups
● Random crashes when hiring AI worker
● Random cut down trees exploding visually in bizarre graphical glitches
● Random issue where pressing the “A” button on Xbox will not enter the vehicle shop
● Rare issue where game cannot be saved on Xbox
● Contract bonus yield is too high – enjoy it while it lasts
Join this channel to get access to perks:
Farmer Klein Affiliate links
Games and Online Game Stores
– Farming Simulator 22 (PC) –
– Farming Simulator 22 (PC-Download) –
– Farming Simulator 22 Season Pass (PC) –
– Farming Simulator 22 GIANTS Bonus Bundle –
– Farming Simulator 22 SADDLE TRAC Pack –
– Modding Tutorials 5.0 –
I just got the game for Christmas, how do I download the latest update? I have the disc version of the game.
Unfortunately this did nothing for me. Game still freezes or crashes out to start up screen. I deleted all mods reading it could be a mod. But at this point I just think Xbox one doesn’t have the performance the game.
Is there a suggestion box anywhere? I have a slight issue with the new patch. I play with 4 day months, this gives me a day that comes close to simulating a week instead of a month. Before the patch the days were named 1, 8, 15, 22. Now they are 1, 2, 3, 4. As I said, not a big issue, but I like the old numbering system better.
Now when u save your game it keeps spinning when u save it
So no trucks r light bars this year
have they changed Egg prices? i am not getting any good prices anymore
Do I need too start a new game or will the updates show on my current farm ?
Did they fix the free dlc not working on PS5 yet?
Anyone got information on the saving issue on Xbox multiplayer. Will save the first few times but will fail after a couple saves.
my mirrors don't work correctly since the update anyone else this issue on pc ?
I liked being able to pick up pallets of lettuce but now I can’t, same with eggs (not sure if you could before) grabbed a forklift and went to move a pallet of eggs and the forklift went flying and so did the eggs.. found the front loader with the bale attachment and have been using that
I'm Danish, the way you said Kongskilde was hilarious 😂❤️
When in first person, how did you get your zoom out inside the tracker?
I'm hating the new patch on ps4, I'm not sure what they did but it's bad enough we don't have any autoloaders for pallets yet AND I can't pick up pallets with my forklift without it completely freaking out. I didn't have this issue before..also I can't pick up eggs anymore. Says object is too heavy! Field states are really wonky now too. I hate it.
Since I haven't gotten it yet, I don't know for sure, but is it true with this update you can't pick up pallets anymore?
Like I said, I haven't downloaded it yet, so I do not know…
The only one of those fixes that was important to me this was important to me was the xbox version not saving! Over the course of about a week I lost about 25 hours worth of gameplay because the game wouldn't save. And of course I only find out when I try to reload in the next day. So I quit playing altogether and uninstalled it.
Great video!!! Awesome presentation…
If you move pallets with fork and go to fast pallets go flying
They left out the loading screen farm. I really wish we could own it😢
I hope they fix bee supplies box not be stuck in the ground.
I'm glad they fixed some bugs but it seems to have caused a few more for me. Attaching/detaching things to a tractor is kinda hard now on controller. The key is bound to A in settings but in the help menu it's says to press X. So now the only way to attach something is to exit and re enter your vehicle before you can actually hook it up with the A button lol.
Is anybody having a problem with the sheep being extremely loud now
When are they going to bring out the lizard 6m/9m plow for console
Did they fix console being able to download mods yet?
This is a bummer. Eggs can’t be moved by hand anymore. Yuppie
"Contract yields are too high" I think GIANTS is now just giving us bugs that benefits the players now. Well, fire up the combine and thresh some soybeans will to good times last.
Good to see fixes coming out, sad to see Giants yet again releasing a FS that needs so much work. After 4 years and 2 versions of FS this one isn't compelling me.
You right about it not being BF 2042! 😆 otherwise we would have gotten dynamic ground from the get go! 😂
Love the changes, just hope they can fix the tree glitch soon
“F22 is not bf 2042” 😆😆 true, quit playing that a few weeks ago
hello guys, how do you deal with the terrible, terrible pallet physics? its still unplayable after the patch. my forklift starts to breakdance and yeet the pallets all over the map. i even managed to hit the roof of my silo hundreds of metres away and the pallet is now stuck there. i tried to load a single pallet onto my trailer for more than 30 minutes and i failed. i dont want to use mods yet.
yeah contracts wear a mess, and elscreak with removable farm stuff…great new cheaper house…cant wait…downloading now
Did they fix the issue with ai workers not being able to find the field even though they are in the field.
This is really cool and exciting but the flickering trees not being fixed is a big ole bummer, I have trees permanently set to winter so they don't flicker…
I have a couple mods that are broken since the update. Toyota Hilux and a forestry tractor!
Great presentation thanks mate !!
I haven't got any of this but it says no update I'm on ps4
the background music is so inappropriate, and I love it
Stoked for being able to finally use the farms on elm creek awesome addition!
Sick and tired of my pallets sinking into the ground. It’s game breaking and STILL NOT FIXED
Hopefully they fixed the large stone issue on Haut Beyleron, and how cultivators still grow weeds when they shouldn't.
Anyone else take a massive hit on frame rate with this update? My game runs like crap now. It was perfect before.
Does the Fliegl Noah only hold two of each kind? lol.
I cant refill my greenhouses since the patch
I still can't access all of my mods that I download on my saved game , and my game downloaded the new patch but the list of fixes is not including the mods showing up at all??? why don't they show up in the game of downloaded mods???
That explains why my worker made $20k in the last hour because the game was paused…
Contact bonus is not too high idk about you but beet farming doesn't pay enough for an actual hour of work
I'm hoping they fixed the glitching trees, I'm tired of dragging glitched trees to the wood sell point.
Thanks for the notes 🙂